Saturday 10 October 2009

Peek-a-boo

Has it ever happened to you to be sitting in a tram, minding your own business, looking out the window, at some point lazily gazing around the tram, at the person sitting in front of you and seeing something that should only be seen in private spheres?
Let me make myself clear: By "something that should only be seen in private spheres", I mean what the French poetically call "bijoux de famille" (family jewels), aka a guy's reproductive organs (let's be politically correct, even if the situation is kind of politically incorrect).
No? Never happened to you? You missed out on something!
Peek-a-boo guy here was quite a sight. Imagine a middle-aged man, dark hair, dark moustache, glasses, dressed in a blue shirt and a shorty jeans. A very short one, obviously.
What impressed me most, appart from the unexpected sighting of his private parts, was his totally relaxed attitude. He was just sitting there, reading his newspaper, minding his own business, and airing his family jewels in the process...
Was he aware of the fact that he was putting himself on display like that? Was it maybe intentional? Was he just letting his family jewels have some fresh air? I guess that will always be a mystery to me. Suffice it to say that peek-a-boo guy here left a very strong impression on me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say intentional - caralho descontraido :D